[豁達乱拜]❤

找回密码
 注♥册
搜索

Tracey Thorn准备出solo album

[复制链接]
Indieman 发表于 2006-5-24 15:38:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
forwarded from EBTG official site

"Hey there everybody, just thought I'd break my silence as I finally have something to say! I know Ben's mentioned here and on his Buzzin' Fly site a couple of things I've been up to - here's the full story.

The track 'Damage' that I recorded with Tiefschwarz last year for their 'Eat Books' album is coming out as a single v soon. Think the UK release date is May 15th. Remixes by M.A.N.D.Y. and Buick Project, all sounding great. That was the first track I'd written and sung since the Temperamental album in 2000. And it kind of got me started again. So I'm now working on a new solo album; solo in the sense that its not gonna be EBTG, but it's me collaborating with some other people. I'm doing tracks with Tom Gandey (aka Cagedbaby) and Ewan Pearson. Charles Webster's been helping out with a couple of arrangements. Got a few things finished/half-finished so far but been having to wait for Ewan to finish producing the new album by The Rapture. That's done now so we're due to finish off our tracks together in a couple of weeks. Looks like Virgin are gonna release my record, probably next Feb.

And in the meantime I've also written lyrics and recorded a vocal which might go on Justin Martin's album, due out on Buzzin' Fly at some point.

I'm gonna set up a MySpace page as soon as I get round to it (!) so that I can keep everyone up to date with the recording news etc, but I wanted to let you on the EBTG forum know first. Thanks for bothering to stay interested all this time while I've been on my long weekend. And just hope you like the new stuff when it finally sees the light of day ...

Love to all, Tracey x

PS / Here's a pic Ben took of me last month to prove I am still alive

isn't that awful enough?
februarykid 发表于 2006-5-24 21:57:59 | 显示全部楼层
awesome
 楼主| Indieman 发表于 2006-5-25 15:03:32 | 显示全部楼层
噢,这则news是挺awsome的
唯独相中人太憔悴了,比较吃惊
kismet 发表于 2006-5-26 18:23:38 | 显示全部楼层
不嬲巨个样就5系点出得厅堂
球场边 发表于 2006-5-28 23:32:36 | 显示全部楼层
抗议啊!把声同个样衬到绝啊!!!就爱Tracey